What The Festival is this?!!
REGGAE IN THE WILD is here!First of a kind in Northeast India, Reggae in the Wild is an annual music festival organised by The Giving Tree in Manipur. In 2017 BFR Sound System drove all the way from Delhi in their gorgeous Red Van and performed at The Giving Tree, Matai, Manipur as a part of their North East India Tour. With the unexpected success and overwhelming response from the people The Giving Tree and BFR Sound System have decided to organize the first ever reggae festival of Manipur called Reggae In The wild.
They believe "REGGAE SOUND SYSTEM" lends immense power to the music and has the ability to literally vibrate bodies and objects in its surrounding. What is of the essence is not loudness, but the warm physical sensation of bass frequencies, engulfing you and those around you. Music becomes a physical and collective experience."
20 Km from Imphal City, Chirik Khun is a picturesque venue surrounded by hills and nature.
Located in the foothills, The Giving Tree is a 10 acre farm of Bamboo Plantation and Organic farming.
20th and 21st October 2018
Why should you go?
- Bass Foundation Roots (BFR) Sound System is playing!! tada!!!!
- You get to CAMP!! Check out the place.
- Obviously there is gonna be awesome food.
- You don't want to miss BBQ under open sky,around luscious greens and beautiful people.
- Spend quality time and dance with your love ones
- Nature + Music + Food... What else you need???????
It includes 2 meal. What a bargain?!!
Want to be a Volunteer of this event?
For any event enquiry Dial 9612-001-780